Halls and space available
Halls and space available for hire at The St. Mildred’s Centre
Opened in 2007, we are located just a mile from Croydon’s commercial centre and East Croydon station, with excellent transport links via Addiscombe tram stop.
Whether it is a wedding reception in the large hall, a training session in the small hall, a bible study group in the meeting room, a child’s party in the Pavilion or a company ‘away-day’ consisting of any or all of the above, hiring spaces at our Centre couldn’t be easier.
Use of any of our spaces includes access to a selection of tables, chairs, flipcharts and other room furnishings.
The Large Hall
- 8m x 19.4m
- Capacity 125 people
- Use of adjacent kitchen with service hatch
- Use of garden area included
- 7.6m x 7.1m
- Capacity 50 people
- Situated in a separate building with own WC’s and kitchen (with service hatch)
- Large doors onto garden area, use of which included
The Small Hall
- 6.5m x 5.9m
- Capacity 35 people
- Additional facilities available: small kitchenette suitable fortea/coffee making.
- Patio doors onto garden area.
- Use of adjacent kitchen (with service hatch to this space)
The Cedar Room
- 5m x 4.6m
- Capacity 25 people
- Use of kitchen
- Projection screen
- 4.6m x 2.8m
- Maximum capacity 8 people
- Access to kitchen
- Informal armchair and sofa furnishings
An informal meeting and exhibition area, with use of adjacent kitchen (with service hatch to this space).
What our customers say…
“Forget the traditional idea of Church Halls – The St Mildred’s Centre is a fabulous venue with a really friendly atmosphere.” – Jane Hosefros, Training co-ordinator, Mencap Pathway
“We had a fantastic party for my daughter at St. Mildred’s – the children really enjoyed playing in the beautiful gardens” – Jenny Nicholls and Scarlett
“We are all very impressed with the Centre – our art facilitator was over the moon! It is such a beautiful space.” – Sue Aubery, Project Manager, APCMH