Taking steps to arrange a Wedding at St. Mildred’s
A wedding is one of life’s great moments, a time of solemn commitment as well as good wishes, feasting and joy. For Christians, marriage is also an invitation to share life together in the spirit of Jesus Christ who loves us ‘for better or for worse’.
There are six simple steps
- Come to one of our 10am services on a Sunday and introduce yourselves to the vicar!
- Contact the Parish Office to arrange a meeting with the vicar where you will be able to agree a date and begin to complete a short form.
- Pay your deposit to secure the booking (prices available on application)
- Meet the vicar to plan the service
- Pay the balance (one month before the wedding) in order for the service to proceed
- Shortly before the big day, attend a rehearsal
Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other;
now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other;
now you are two, but there is one life before you.
Go now to your dwelling place to enter into the days of your togetherness;
and may your lives be good, be happy, and be long upon this earth.
Holding a Reception?
If you would like to hold a reception at St Mildred’s after the Wedding, please contact our Centre Manager using our contact form or telephone 020 8655 1434.
Pay for Wedding Fees
After contacting the Parish office about arranging your wedding, you can then pay for your wedding fees online here.