Friends of St Mildred’s draws its membership from a variety of sources:
- members of the congregation,
- users and visitors to the St Mildred’s Centre,
- those who have moved away,
- those who attend other churches or faiths,
- and those no religious affiliation.
We offer people the opportunity to tailor make their involvement.
Cost? A suggested donation of £25 which can be Gift aided. This covers the costs of a copy of the Parish Post (and postage where applicable), as well as a donation to church funds.
The form also includes information on how specific concerns (prayer requests etc) can be dealt with via the Parish Pastoral team.
If you would like to join Friends of St Mildred’s the forms can be downloaded here