Following recent announcements, we have revised our risk assessment for visitors to the Church and Centre. The revisions are below for your information.
- The wearing of masks in the Church and Centre is now MANDATORY for all persons aged 11 and over ( unless medically exempted ) in any of St. Mildred’s INDOOR areas. Masks can be removed for some activities, once you are in your hall/ room.
- Within church, masks can be removed to sing, but otherwise please keep them on
- Despite the cold weather fresh air ventilation is vital in protecting others from infection. Doors and Windows need to be open at all times. All are advised that they should come dressed appropriately.
- It is advisable for all to take a lateral flow home test before coming here, to minimise the risk of contagion to others.
- Importantly, there must always be an emphasis on hand sanitizing, good ventilation/airflow and allowing people space so everyone can feel comfortable and safe.
We thank you for your co-operation as we adjust – yet again – to new Covid restrictions. If you have any concerns/ questions please do get in touch.
Meanwhile, have a peaceful Christmas and we wish you a healthy and happy New Year,