Hall and Space Available at The St. Mildreds’ Centre
Opened in 2007, we are located just a mile from Croydon’s commercial centre and East Croydon station, with excellent transport links via Addiscombe tram stop.
Whether it is a wedding reception in the large hall, a training session in the small hall, a bible study group in the meeting room, a child’s party in the Pavilion or a company ‘away-day’ consisting of any or all of the above, hiring spaces at our Centre couldn’t be easier; just call our Parish office 020 8655-1434 to check specific availability or to arrange a viewing.
Use of any of our spaces includes access to a selection of tables, chairs, flipcharts and other room furnishings.
The Large Hall
- 8m x 19.4m
- Capacity 125 people
- Use of adjacent kitchen with service hatch
- Use of garden area included
- 7.6m x 7.1m
- Capacity 50 people
- Situated in a separate building with own WC’s and kitchen (with service hatch)
- Large doors onto garden area, use of which included
The Small Hall
- 6.5m x 5.9m
- Capacity 35 people
- Additional facilities available: small kitchenette suitable fortea/coffee making.
- Patio doors onto garden area.
- Use of adjacent kitchen (with service hatch to this space)
The Cedar Room
- 5m x 4.6m
- Capacity 25 people
- Use of kitchen
- Projection screen
- 4.6m x 2.8m
- Maximum capacity 8 people
- Access to kitchen
- Informal armchair and sofa furnishings
An informal meeting and exhibition area, with use of adjacent kitchen (with service hatch to this space).
What our customers say about us:
“Forget the traditional idea of Church Halls – The St Mildred’s Centre is a fabulous venue with a really friendly atmosphere.” – Jane Hosefros, Training co-ordinator, Mencap Pathway
“We had a fantastic party for my daughter at St. Mildred’s – the children really enjoyed playing in the beautiful gardens” – Jenny Nicholls and Scarlett (age 4)
“We are all very impressed with the Centre – our art facilitator was over the moon! It is such a beautiful space.” – Sue Aubery, Project Manager, APCMH